Vehicle Service Protection & Maintenance Plans
Here at New Country Motor Car Group the car buying experience doesn’t end when you leave. We offer a wide variety of vehicle service protection and maintenance plans to better protect you further down the road. Watch the video below to learn more about how you can protect yourself from the unexpected.
Below are some frequently asked questions to better help guide your protection plan decision.
Do I need a Vehicle Service Agreement?
Technically you do not need a Vehicle Service Agreement. A Vehicle Service Agreement, however, can offer unmitigated protection and peace of mind once your vehicle’s warranty expires, and can accommodate coverage for up to 10 years and 150,000 miles.
Protect Your Vehicle Investment
Tire & Wheel
Road hazard coverage with no deductible or hidden fees, to include mounting, balancing, and valve stems; wheels, sales tax, and labor charges.
- Covers damage from blowouts, nails, glass, potholes, and debris
- Covers aftermarket wheels
- Also Covers: Curb Damage and Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors
Cosmetic Wheel Coverage
A repair process that restores the appearance of your wheels.
- Repairs scrapes, scratches, and nicks caused by curb damage
- If not repairable, the wheel will be replaced
- Wheel Covers (Hubcaps), Alloy, Chrome, and Chrome Clad Wheels are Covered
Paintless Dent Repair
Minor dents and door dings are removed by trained technicians.
- No limit to the number of times the Paintless Dent Repair process can be applied
- No sanding, painting, or body fillers are used
- Hail damage deductible is covered up to $1000 when using Paintless Dent Repair
A permanent process in which cracks and breaks may be repaired with a powerful resin.
- A trained technician will repair your damaged windshield, so you avoid the cost of replacement
- Repairs minor stars, cracks and chips
- Can save on having to pay a costly windshield deductible
If keys are lost or damaged, keys are replaced, and programming charges are covered.
- Today’s technology has made keys and keyless fobs costly to replace
Coverage offers 24-hour emergency roadside assistance including towing, lockout assistance, and tire.
- Nationwide 24/7/365 service
Maintain Your Vehicle in Dealer Showroom Condition
Your vehicle can be exposed to all sorts of unexpected surprises – accidental food or drink spills, makeup or crayon stains, ink marks, even chewing gum – not to mention the fading, cracking and loss of gloss caused by heat and sun, bird droppings, tree sap, insects, road salts, brake dust, water spotting, and the list goes on. Preferred Interior/Exterior Protection removes stains and repairs fading, discoloring and cracking caused by normal wear and tear, so your vehicle maintains its dealer showroom condition for years to come.
Paint Protection —
- Loss of Gloss
- Acid Rain
- Tree Sap
- Bird Droppings
- Industrial Fallout
- Hard Water Etching
- All Insects
- Road Salt
- De-icing Agents
- Sand Abrasions
- Accidental Paint Overspray
- Headlight Lens (Dull/Fading)
- Brake Dust (Stains on Aluminum Alloy Wheels)
- Chrome Water Spotting
- Sideview Mirrors
Fabric & Vinyl/Leather —
- Food & Drink Stains
- Oil Based Stains
- Chewing Gum
- Pet Stains
- Loose Seam Stitches
- Burns and Punctures Less than 1”
- Rips or Tears Less than 2”
- Saddle Leather
- Pigmented Plastics
- (Door Trim and Console)
Rental Car Allowance • Terms Available up to 7 years • Transferrable • No Limits • No Deductibles
This is a summary of possible benefits available. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply. Please refer to the actual agreement for specific details and limitations.